info icon Important: For Qualifying Life Events when approved you will receive an email and secure payment link with the prorated premium specified. the requested amount due will be less than or equal to the publish premium in the Frequently Asked Questions published here in the Plan Details section

2021-2022 FAU Student Health Insurance Plan - Domestic Students (Voluntary)

Plan Summary

Carrier Name: UnitedHealthcare StudentResources
Full-time domestic Undergraduate and Graduate students are eligible to enroll in the student health insurance plan on a voluntary basis. The deadline to enroll in the Student Health Insurance Plan is September 15, 2021.

Plan Details

Find A Doctor
Pharmacy Program
Get an ID Card
Claims Company

2021-2022 FAU Student Health Insurance Plan - International Students & International Graduate Assistants

Plan Summary

Carrier Name: UnitedHealthcare StudentResources
All International students and scholars with F and J non-immigrant status in the U.S. are required to have health insurance that meets the Florida Board of Governor’s requirements. International students who wish to use an alternate insurance plan must submit a waiver form by the deadline.

Plan Details

Find A Doctor
Pharmacy Program
Get an ID Card
Claims Company

2021-2022 FAU Student Health Insurance Plan - College of Medicine & College of Nursing Students

Plan Summary

Carrier Name: UnitedHealthcare StudentResources
Students attending the Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine and Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing are required to have health insurance. The deadline to enroll in the Student Health Insurance Plan is July 31, 2021.

Plan Details

Find A Doctor
Pharmacy Program
Get an ID Card
Claims Company

2021-2022 FAU Student Health Insurance Plan - Domestic Graduate Assistants

Plan Summary

Carrier Name: UnitedHealthcare StudentResources
Domestic graduate students that are employed under a full-time graduate assistantship position and classified as a Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA), Graduate Research Assistant (GRA), or a Graduate Assistant (GA), may enroll on a voluntary basis. FAU will pay for 75% of the annual SHIP premium cost for all eligible GRAs, GTAs, and GRAs; the remaining 25% of the annual premium cost will be pro-rated by term and charged to the student account. The deadline to enroll in the Student Health Insurance Plan is September 15, 2021.

Plan Details

Find A Doctor
Pharmacy Program
Get an ID Card
Claims Company

2020-2021 FAU Student Health Insurance - College of Medicine / Nursing Students and Domestic Graduate Assistants

Plan Summary

Carrier Name: UnitedHealthcare StudentResources
Students attending the Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine and Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing are required to have health insurance. The deadline to enroll in the Student Health Insurance Plan for the Spring/Summer Semester is December 30, 2020.

Plan Details

Find a Doctor
Pharmacy Program
Get an ID Card
Claims Company

2020-2021 FAU Student Health Insurance - Domestic (Voluntary) Students

Plan Summary

Carrier Name: UnitedHealthcare StudentResources
Full-time domestic Undergraduate and Graduate students are eligible to enroll in the student health insurance plan on a voluntary basis. The deadline to enroll for the Spring/Summer Semester is February 08, 2021.

Plan Details

Find a Doctor
Pharmacy Program
Get an ID Card
Claims Company

2020-2021 FAU Student Health Insurance - International Students and Graduate Assistants

Plan Summary

Carrier Name: UnitedHealthcare StudentResources
All International students and scholars with F and J non-immigrant status in the U.S. are required to have health insurance that meets the Florida Board of Governor’s requirements. International students who wish to use an alternate insurance plan must submit a waiver form by the deadline. The waiver deadline for the Spring/Summer Semester is December 10, 2020.

Plan Details

Find a Doctor
Pharmacy Program
Get an ID Card
Claims Company